The purpose of the Membership committee is to ensure that InSOPHE continually maintains a membership dedicated to the advancement of health for all people and the advancement of the health education/promotion profession and students. Professional and students participate in a state wide professional development and provide networking opportunities.
Responsibilities of membership director/committee:
- Retaining current members and recruiting new members.
- Maintaining a member database that is accurate and current.
- Producing an annual membership directory.
- Ensuring that the membership brochure is up-to-date.
- Developing an annual action plan.
- Tracking National SOPHE members from Indiana to maintain chapter status.
- Keeping InSOPHE membership informed of membership updates by submitting items for publication in the InSOPHE newsletter.
- Submitting recommendations or motions for action to the Board of Directors.
- Submitting an annual written report to the President.
Contact InSOPHE's Membership Director for additional information about becoming a member and/or serving on the committee. Please include your complete business contact information in your message. E-mail: email@example.com
Not yet a member? Click here to join or read more about the benefits of membership!