The InSOPHE Communications committee supports communication to and among InSOPHE members that enhances public health education in Indiana. Currently, the Communications committee is responsible for the following tasks:
- Creation of InSOPHE newsletter that is sent the membership four times a year.
- Creation and distribution of the InSOPHE brochure and other general InSOPHE marketing materials.
- Design of marketing materials for InSOPHE professional development activities as needed.
- Creation and maintenance of the InSOPHE professional organization list that receives periodic communications about what InSOPHE is doing to enhance public health education in Indiana.
- Organization of all InSOPHE related materials in both paper and electronic databases.
- All other initiatives needed to increase the knowledge and skills of Indiana's professional public health educators and InSOPHE's exposure across the state.
If you are interested in joining the communications committee, please contact the Communications Director at email@example.com.
Take a few minutes to view the following videos.