BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Reduced fees for semi-annual workshops.
- Access to monthly and quarterly newsletters.
- E-mailed career opportunities and resources
- Networking opportunities.
- Reduced InSOPHE dues if you are a national member of SOPHE.
- Several opportunities for free or reduced CHES/MCHES hours at workshops.
- Access to InSOPHE Membership directory.
- Access to free Public Health Webinars.
- Reduced fee to the Annual InSOPHE Fall Conference
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Help to promote InSOPHE with our Membership Flyer
or visit About Us
to learn about available committees.
Contact InSOPHE's Membership Director for additional information about becoming a member. Please include your complete business contact information in your message. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf paper application is preferred, please download the Professional Membership Application or download the Student Membership Application and mail your payment to InSOPHE
P.O. Box 44407, Indianapolis, IN. 46244.